Philippine Hotel Reservations- Review of TravelBookph
About Philippine Hotel Reservations Using TravelBook.ph
We found a great travel booking site to specifically to make Philippine hotel reservations. In fact, we like this site because it is a great site for both Filipinos and foreigners to use.
With TravelBook.ph, you make Philippine hotel reservations, travel tour reservations and even vacation home reservations.
Why do we specifically like this site so much for making Philippine hotel reservations?
Best Price Guarantee
Find the best rates with huge discounts with Travelbook.ph. Also, they offer Insider Deals with 10% -85% discount or sometimes even more when you register and log in.
In addition, if you find a cheaper price elsewhere after your booking, they pay back the price difference and reward points for your next booking.
Big Reward Points
Travelbook.ph offers Reward Points for every booking. Then, use these points to lower the price of your next booking. 1 Reward Point = PHP 1.00. Travelbook.ph is only the online travel agent that gives high value reward points for loyal customers.
Pay Offline or Over the Counter
Payments may also be done offline or over the counter. In fact, paying off-line or over the counter is very common in the Philippines.
For example, here are the places that you can pay over the counter for the hotel:
- Banco de Oro ATM
- BDO Internet Banking (Bills Payment)
- Banco de Oro Over-the-Counter
- BPI Over-the-Counter Bills Payment
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- Chinabank Over-the-Counter/ATM
- EastWest Bank Over-the-Counter
- Landbank Over-the-Counter
- Maybank Over-the-Counter/ ATM/e-Banking
- Metrobank Over-the-Counter
- PNB Over-the-Counter/ ATM/e-Banking
- RCBC Over-the-Counter/ATM
- Robinsons Bank Over-the-Counter/e-Banking
- Sterling Bank Over-the-Counter/e-Banking
- Security Bank OTC/ATM/Online
- Unionbank ATM
- Unionbank Over-the-Counter
- UCPB Over-the-Counter/ATM
You are given until 4:00 PM of the next day to confirm your payments to TravelBook.ph. Just send a scanned copy of your deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org or a fax copy to (632) 662-1111.
Pay at Hotel, No Credit Card Needed
Travelbook.ph offers Pay at Hotel with No Credit Card Needed. In fact, this means you don’t need to use a credit card to book a hotel. For this purpose, you simply pay in cash during check-in.
The great thing about this is that you have a reservation and pay in cash at the time of your check-in.
This is a great service for many Filipinos. Many Filipinos do not have a credit card. Paying cash is a preferred way in the Philippines.
Therefore, this is the most convenient payment option for your booking.
However, the Pay at Hotel is not offered at every hotel. Therefore, check to make sure before you complete the reservation.
In addition, Pay at Hotel is only for registered members. Therefore, you need to register or have a friend that is registered make the reservation for you.
LoveVisaLife Pay at Hotel Service
As a registered member and certified blogger affiliate, we offer to make your Pay at Hotel registration for you. Then, all you have to do is pay with cash when you stay.
Our sites are specifically for U.S. citizens in a relationship with a foreign boyfriend, girlfriend, partner, fiance or spouse. We assist people in their long distance relationship, U.S. Fiance and Spouse Visa questions, and adjusting to new life in the USA anyway.
A long as we are talking anyways, we can make these hotel reservations for you.
For this purpose, send us a message on our Facebook page @lovevisalife with your name, hotel or location that you want, and the dates that you are booking. Also, we chat back and forth to back sure the reservation is correct.
Keep in mind that not all hotels accept the Pay at Hotel feature.
Make Philippine Hotel Reservations with TravelBook.ph
There are several ways to make your Philippine Hotel Reservation with TravelBook.ph. These ways specifically include:
Using the Search Widget
Use the search hotel search widget near the top of this post. Just enter the hotel name or area under “Where do you Want to Go”. Then, enter your check in and check out dates. Finally, press “Search”.
Search By Area
Use our links below to search TravelBook.ph Philippine hotel reservations by area.
- Batangas Hotels
- Bohol Hotels
- Cebu Hotels
- Davao Hotels
- Ilocos Norte Hotels
- Laguna Hotels
- Manila Hotels
- Palawan Hotels
This gives you a long list of hotels.
You can then, search though the offers and information or narrow your search more.
When you get to the area page, narrow your search by setting your check in and check out dates.
In fact, TravelBook.ph has many other great ways to narrow your search to what you want. For example, other ways to filter your search include:
- Putting information in the “Property Name Contains:” to search for specific hotel names
- Rates with a “Lower Limit” and “Upper Limit” to find hotels in your price range.
- Payment type to filter hotels based on how to want to pay including:
- Pay at Hotel
- Credit Card
- Off-line Payment
- Star ratings to find 2, 3, 4 and/or 5 star hotels.
- Room type including single, twin, double, triple, four beds or other.
- Meal type including no meals, breakfast only, dinner only, both breakfast and dinner.
- Accommodation type including:
- Facilities including:
- Service and Leisure including:
When you have narrowed your search, then check out the prices and reviews for each place.
TravelBook.ph provides you with reviews of the hotels both from TravelBook.ph members and Trip Adviser.
Finally, find and book the best one for you.
Go to the Website
Search for hotels and book by going directly to the TravelBook.ph website. If you go this route, please enter our friend code “2311” when booking.
Another option is to book by telephone. Call TravelBook.ph call center 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at (+632) 662-111. Their customer service representatives are always happy to assist you in making your booking. If you go this route, please tell the representative our friend code “2311” when booking.
Our website provides lots of information on hotels especially for recommendations that go along with the U.S. Fiance Visa or Spouse Visa. In fact, we recommend hotels for various visa related trips that are a requirement of obtaining a visa.
In addition, we post reviews on our blog of different hotels that we have actually stayed at.
We have now updated these posts to include booking through TravelBook.ph.
U.S. Visa Related Hotel Blog Posts
See our previous blog posts for:
- Top 3 Hotels Near US Embassy Manila, Philippines See this article to see hotels near the U.S. Embassy in Manila. For this purpose, it is a great article if you have an appoinment a the U.S. Embassy in Manila and need a hotel.
- Top 3 Hotels Near US Consulate Cebu, PhilippinesSee this article to see hotels near the U.S. Consulate in Cebu City. For this reason, it a great article if you need to visit the U.S. Consulate in Cebu for any US citizen services and need a hotel.
- Hotels Near St. Luke Medical Center Extension Clinic (SLEC), Ermita, PhilippinesSee this article to find hotels near SLEC in Manila. Therefore, it is a great article if you have your medical appointment for you visa and need a hotel.
- Hotels Near Manila CFO Office- RecommendationsSee this article to see hotels near the Manila CFO office. Hence, this is a great article if you need to visit the Manila CFO office for a seminar and need a hotel.
- Hotels Near Cebu City CFO- RecommendationsSee this article to find hotels near the Cebu City CFO office. This is a great article if you need to visit the Manila CFO office for a seminar and need a hotel.
LoveVisaLife Hotel Review Related Hotel Blog Posts
- Review of Pan Pacific Hotel, Ermita, Manila, PhilippinesThe Pan Pacific Hotel is very special to us. In fact, this was the first hotel that Lea and I stayed at after meeting in Manila. The Pan pacific is located in the Ermita district of Manila. Furthermore, it is a very luxurious hotel. Also, it has the best buffet breakfast. In addition, see more information in our review.
- Review of Chateau Elysee, Paranaque, Manila, Luzon, PhilippinesChateau Elysee is a condo hotel that we stayed at for a long weekend in Manila. We chose it specifically for its large beautiful swimming pools. Also, it is very close to the Manila International Airport. In addition, see more information in our review.
- Review of Hotel H2O- Luneta, Manila, PhilippinesHotel H2O is an ocean themed hotel. Here, choose a room with a great view of Manila Bay, a full wall aquarium room or a room that views Manila Ocean Park. In addition, see more information in our review.
- Bayview Park Hotel Review, Ermita, Manila PhilippinesBayview Parl Hotel is our #1 recommendation for a hotel near the U.S. Embassy. In fact, the hotel is directly across the street from the U.S. Embassy. Also, Bayview Park Hotel is near Intramuros. In addition, see more information in our review.
- Hotel Jen Review- Pasay, Manila, PhilippinesHotel Jen is a boutique hotel in Pasig near the Mall of Asia. It is also a great hotel to stay at if you want to take a boat to Corregidor Island or the Manila Sunset Tour. In fact, the hotel is within walking distance of the cruise boats. In addition, see more information in our review.
- Fraser Place Manila Makati Hotel ReviewFrasier Place Hotel is a great apartment style hotel in the heart of Makati. There is also plenty of entertainment and shopping nearby. In addition, Frasier Place Hotel is a great place for a large family or group. In addition, see more information in our review.