AirBnB Manila US Visa Appointments Extended Stay
Why Use AirBnb Manila
for US Visa Appointments Extended Stay
AirBnB Manila for US Visa Appointments
AirBnB Manila is a great option for those staying in Manila for US visa appointments on a short or longer stay.
In fact, the US Embassy in Manila is the only place to have your US Embassy interview appointment. On the contrary, the US consulate in Cebu does not do visa interview appointments.
Also, St. Luke Extension Clinic (SLEC) in Manila, Philippines is specifically the Philippine U.S. Embassy’s only panel physician. In other words, SLEC in Manila is the only medical facility for a U.S. Visa medical examination.
Moreover, CFO office in Manila is only one of three places for a Filipino to get their CFO seminar prior to leaving for the United States.
Therefore, Manila is the place to go to get all of these US visa appointments done in the same place over an extended stay.
For those visa applicants from the Manila area or other areas close by in Luzon, it is typically not an issue to go to Manila one day at a time for each the appointments.
However, for those from other islands, it is a big deal. For example, for those from Mindanao or Visaya, it is difficult and costly to travel to Manila for each appointment individually. Thus, US visa applicants from Mindanao and Visaya typically either travel to Manila by plane or ship making it very costly. In a like manner, US Visa applicants from more northern or southern Luzon also have a long journey to Manila.
Because of these long and expensive trips to Manila, it makes more sense for US Visa applicant from far away to go to Manila one time and complete their US Visa appointments over a course of several days.
This method of doing the US Visa appointments makes using AirBnB Manila for lodging a great option.
Benefits of AirBnB Manila
In particular, AirBnB Manila provides the following advantages:
- Spend less but get more room than a hotel
- More space – the AirBnB rental is larger than the average hotel room.
- More Privacy – plenty of space, comfort and little disturbance; perfect for family time
- Kitchen – prepare a quick meal; save from having to eat out
You can get a really good deal with these sites. Especially, if you are staying several days, it saves you a lot of money.
Also, if you sign up with an AirBnB account through our AirBnB Referral Link, you get $40 toward your first booking if you spend $75 or more on that purchase.
In addition, find a AirBnB Manila rental overlooking the US Embassy or near SLEC. Likewise, find a rental near all three (US Embassy Manila, SLEC and CFO office).
Sign up for AirBnB
It is very easy to sign up with AirBnB Manila through our site as we are an AirBnb affiliate.
For this purpose, just get started by clicking on our AirBnB Referral Link.
You then see a message that I gave you $40 to travel.
Next, click on “Sign up to claim your credit“.
Sign up using your email address, Facebook account, Google account, or Amex. Signing up and creating an Airbnb account is free.
After you sign up, be sure to complete your account before booking a reservation.
Search AirBnb for a Place to Stay
After you complete your account, sign on to airbnb.com.
Firstly, enter your destination, travel dates, and number of guests.
Secondly, narrow your options by using filters and reading the descriptions of places to check if they’d be a good fit for your trip. Moreover, click More Filters to see all available filters.
Thirdly, scroll through the listings or use the map to find listings in the location you want.
Then, when you see something that interests you, click on the listing to open it. To learn more about it, read the description, check the available amenities, review the house rules, and see reviews that other guests have left for the host.
If you have any questions, send the host a message.
Also, you have ethe ability to save your favorite places to a Wish List. For this purpose, save it for later or share with your family and friends.
When you look at a listing, AirBnB might indicate that it’s a “Good Value”. This means that the price is lower in comparison to other rentals for the dates you choose that are similar in location, ratings, and amenities. Keep in mind that many rentals are unique, and different attributes may be important to different guests.
Book a Reservation Using AirBnb
You’ve found the perfect place, and now it’s time to book it to make it official. This is where the host’s preferred way of booking determines how you confirm your reservation.
- Instant Book: This is for hosts who don’t want to approve each reservation. There is a button on their listing that says Instant Book. Like the name suggests, confirm a reservation at these places right away.
- Request to Book: Many hosts prefer to approve reservations before they’re final. In this case, there is a button on their listing that says Request to Book. To submit a reservation request, enter your payment details. Then, hosts have 24 hours to accept your request. As a result, your reservation is automatically confirmed once they do.
- Pre-approvals and Special Offers: If you decide to contact the host to ask questions before attempting to book, the host may respond to your message by inviting you to make a reservation with either a pre-approval or Special Offer. A pre-approval is an invitation to finish booking for the dates and number of guests you noted in your message. A Special Offer gives the host the opportunity to provide special pricing, dates, and other reservation details before you book.
If you rather stay at a hotel for your Manila visa appointments, see our blog posts: