Category: Port of Entry

A family holding hand with a heart surrounding them as a sign that they need health insurance

Temporary Health Insurance for K-1 Fiance(e) and IR-1/CR-1 Visa Holders

Temporary Health Insurance Temporary health insurance for your K-1 Visa fiance(e) or IR-1/CR-1 Visa spouse is a good recommendation. In addition, temporary health insurance for any K-2 or IR-2/CR-2 Visa is also a good...